December 1, 2006

So Far Today-New Things Added To Site

Well I Have Added A Lot Of Things To The Site. I Added A New Music Player!! It's Just A Little Small. I Had To Resize It So It Would Fit. Lol. Also If The Song You Chose To Play doesn't Work, Then Pick A Different One. I Am Currently Trying To Fix That Problem. I Also Added A Shoutbox! Thats Always Good To Have! Lol. Well Today I Am Not Feeling Good At All. I Am Having Asthma Problems. So I Missed School Today. It Doesn't Really Matter, Thats Because It Is Early Release Today Due To Report Cards. All The Teachers Have To Start Working On Them. I Also Dont Have School On Tuesday Because of The Same Thing. Ha ha! Anyways I Will Update More Later!!

-
Zach R.
blog-sig.gif.

No comments:

Music

Copyright © 2006 Zach Rogers. All rights reserved.