December 3, 2006

Holy...Trouble In The School

On Friday My Two Friends Got In Alot Of Shi***. Between Damien and Riley. Damien Started it, He told me that Riley was sayin Racial Slurs, and Was Going To Kick His A** In Lunch. I Was Playin B-Ball With some friends and when i turned around they were fightin. They punched,Kicked, While I was throwing Basketballs at them lolz.Then the princible (he's gay) Asked me some question like ''Did you hear Riley Saying anything racist?" I siad no.And Then The result was Damien Was suspended for 1 day (got his a** kicked by his dad lolz),Riley had to clean the cafeteria(I Left Alot of Shi**,Its not mean just makin sure he learned his manners lolz).It was odd but funny.





-
Nick.Was.Here.

1 comment:

Zach R. said...

HAHAHAHA!!! Thats Some Funny Stuff! :)

Music

Copyright © 2006 Zach Rogers. All rights reserved.