December 6, 2006

School.....

Well School lately has been alright. For some really odd reason school is making me extremely depressed. I am not sure why....lately i have been getting bad grades, starting not to care at all about homework, and school all together! I have always loved school, and doing homework. I have always wanted to get a great education...but these last couple weeks have been going down the drain. For Some Reason I am just not caring anymore. Some Of It Is I know because of math. I don't know my basic math facts all that good even though I practice at home everyday! I am always worried about getting called on in class....mainly during math; thats due to me not knowing basic math facts, and also when ever I get called on in class...I start to get REALLY nervous and panic. In My Mind I Always have to be right, and even when i make a stupid or really simple mistake I will but my self down. Plus A lot of this depression is also because I may have another disease. I May Psoriasis. I Already Have Asthma and High colestoral...and i am overweight. I don't know what is going on....all of these things are coming at me at once. I hate feeling depressed and sad....it seems like it will be that way forever. There Are Many other things that are going on in my life...and things that have happened in the past that I can't just let go of. Like When I was 8 years old....my only...and i mean ONLY best friend died..he was hit by a car, and about 6 months ago...my mom have an extreme brain surgery..and she is still recovering. There are also other things. There Is Just so many....the only things i have right now is my friends and family...and they are all very good to me. So as long i am with them...i feel better, and hopefully this sad and depressed feelings I have will go away soon!

-
Zach R.

blog-sig.gif

No comments:

Music

Copyright © 2006 Zach Rogers. All rights reserved.